Author Topic: Forbes Life - Quarter I 2018  (Read 1163 times)

Offlinesongyou

Forbes Life - Quarter I 2018
| February 07, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Quarter I 2018 - Forbes Life

Welcome to the first edition in 2018, the year of the Earth Dog. This issue features the luxury car guide 2018, for those with passion for the finest automobiles out there. On the cover is DJ Khaled, a U.S. hip hop superstar who shares love for the most luxurious wheels available: Rolls-Royce. To guide you on cars coming this year, two extravagant drives are presented, first the new Rolls-Royce Phantom, the eighth generation of the brand's flagship model. It has now been superbly upgraded in features, and dubbed as the quietest car in the world.

Next up is the new Porsche Cayenne. This midsize SUV is one of the best-selling models for Porsche, and for all the right reasons, this SUV is vastly improved in handling and performance. Not to be forgotten, there's an interview with John-Paul Gregory, Bentley's head of exterior design, who designed the beautiful exterior of the new Continental GT, as well as one with Dieter Knechtel, the managing director for the Far East and Middle East for Ferrari, who shared how the brand is offering an array of gentleman racing through its Corse Clienti.

Download Majalahnya di sini

Aplikasi MAJALAH INDONESIA tersedia untuk iOS,Android,dan Windows